Checking and Savings accounts are the most common banking services you utilize on a daily basis. But, at Security State Bank there are many more to choose from!
- A free Visa Check/ATM Card can help you in times when you’re short of cash, or where a check is not convenient. They’re available upon approval, and subject to terms and conditions.
- Qualifying accounts are eligible for SSB’s Overdraft Protection. Contact a Customer Service Professional to get more information.
- Qualifying accounts for account holders 50 years young or better can take part in SSB’s Prime Time People Club. Click here for more information!
- For our younger account holders, SSB has the College Savers Plan for Statement Savings Accounts.
- Time Certificates of Deposit – Minimum Opening Balance is $500.00
- IRA Passbook – Fund your IRA Passbook Account, or open a new IRA Passbook account by making contributions during this current year, or by 4/15 of the following year.
- Visit with SSB for more details. Find out more about IRAs.
- Loans – SSB offers a wide variety of loans to help you realize your dreams!
- US Savings Bond – click here to get more information on this offer through the federal government. (Note:By clicking on this link, you will leave the Security State Bank website. This site will remain open in its original browser window.)
Come in to Security State Banks and take advantage of these Personal Banking Services. We’re ready to help your money do more!
Plus…Free Services from Security State Bank
Who says you can’t get anything for free anymore?? At Security State Bank, you’ll be impressed by all of the great FREE services we offer to help make your banking easier every day. Take a look!
- Our newest free service is Security State eBank. You’ll have access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a safe, secure environment. Transfer funds and monitor your accounts from home, office, anywhere you have an internet connection, through Security State eBank. Sign up today; it’s FREE!
- If the time comes when you need to prevent an overdraft in an account, SSB offers FREE Sweep Transfers and Automatic Transfers. Sign a form at any Security State Bank office, and you can authorize these transfers (Sweeps) in a requested amount. Need help moving funds to make loan payments? Sign an authorization form, and Automatic Transfers will move funds at prearranged times each month!
- Need to check on an account balance? Make transfers and/or loan payments? Get an update on account transactions? Can’t get to a computer? Security State Bank offers Free Telephone Banking Service, with Money Link. All you need is a touch-tone phone, and follow the instructions. To perform funds transfers, you must have completed a “Funds Transfer Authorization Form”, which you can obtain from any SSB Office!
- Come in to Security State Bank and find out more about our Free Checking account. There’s no monthly service charge and much more!
- Open an Individual Retirement Account at Security State Bank. We offer No Annual Fee on IRAs. It’s a great opportunity to prepare for your “Golden Years”.
- Security State Bank doesn’t charge you for Direct Deposit of Government and Payroll Checks(ACH) into your customer account.
- When you open a new free or regular checking account with SSB, you’ll get 50 free Start Up Checks. The first 50 checks are free on your first order only.
- Need to pay for items, but forgot your checkbook? No problem! With a Free ATM/Debit Card from SSB, you’re covered! We don’t charge to apply and receive a card. And, there are no fees at dozens of ATMs on the SHAZAM network!
- Get your children off to a super start with our College Savers Plan. At Security State Bank, there is no service charge on this account.
- Stop in and order Savings Bonds for that special gift. At SSB, there’s no charge to order Savings Bonds, whether it’s for a child, grandchild or anyone you want to purchase bonds for!
- Ready for the “prime” of your life? Join Prime Time People at Security State Bank! As a member, you get lots of FREE benefits: One box of checks per calendar year; free Over Draft Protection; no service charges on non-interest earning accounts; free money orders and travelers checks; free copies; and free notary service. It’s a great time to join PRIME TIME at SSB!
- Temporary Statement: As a customer of SSB, you can request a print out (on stock paper) of your account activity from the last time your statement was printed to the date you are requesting. You can also get this information through Money Link and Security State eBank
WOW, what a list! So many great FREE services, all at one bank, with convenient locations in five area communities. Stop in for more details on these services at any Security Sate Bank office today!