The Wykoff branch of Security State Bank was originally chartered on February 1, 1905 as the First State Bank of Wykoff. There were two banks in town at that time. The other bank was Exchange State Bank and it did not survive the Depression.
The current Bank building is the original building. Two additions have been added to the building, the latest was completed in 1980.
During the later part of the 1970s, the ownership of the Bank changed hands several times. The Fischer family purchased the First State Bank of Wykoff in 1981 and has owned it ever since.
The Bank merged with Ostrander State Bank (also owned by the Fischer family) in 1993. It was at this time that the Bank name was changed to Security State Bank. In November of 1998, the Bank merged with Security State Bank of Lewiston.
Security State Bank-Wykoff celebrated 100 years of service to the community and area in 2005! We're proud to be part of the community, now, and for many more years to come!